It sounds like you're experiencing some trouble getting everything all set up? Did you decide to jump in full throttle on a Smart Home? Over the past few years, I've gathered a SmartThings hub with 100+ Zigbee and Z-Wave devices, WeMo, Hue, Quirky Aros A/C, Bose SoundTouch, Samsung SmartCams, Google Home Mini, Amazon Echo Dot, Nucleus Intercoms and of course Rachio.
Your best bet for setting up would be to get each individual WiFi/LAN device connect.
1) Start with your SmartThings hub and connect all Local Devices (Zigbee and Z-Wave). This will include your Schlage lock. I highly suggest bringing your Schlage door lock as close as possible to your SmartThings hub when connecting that.
2) Set up your Logitech Hub, Hue Bridge and bulbs, Rachio and Amazon Echo Dot.
3) Connect your Rachio to the Amazon Echo dot following The instructions in this article.
4) Connect your Logitech Hub and your Hue Bridge and bulbs to your Amazon Echo account also.
5) Finally, if you want all this in your SmartThings account, you can connect everything you have to it. Then you can connect your SmartThings account to the Amazon Echo.
I know SmartThings support is always happy to help if you run into any trouble during setup.
Hope this helps!