Rachio schwag vote!

For the t-shirt, I’d like to see those dry-fit material types available. Awesome for yardwork.

7 Likes

+1 on the dry-fit. Logos work best when either embroidered or using dye sublimation (which is a bit pricey). The current logo T looks nice, but the substance used for the logo creates a moisture barrier in the fabric and leads to a buildup of heat and perspiration beneath the logo.

2 Likes

Love the sign, simply because I’m ignoring restrictions in favor of an optimized “as needed” schedule! :slight_smile: Maybe the neighbors will ask me about Rachio instead of bad mouthing me on the neighborhood Facebook page!

3 Likes

I like the sign. But maybe there’s a better word than ‘responsibly’ (implying others, without Rachio, are irresponsible). Maybe something like ‘Saving water aggressively’ (which is the desired action of all).

Best regards,

Bill

I would love to see screen shots of said people complaining. My neighborhood page is all bout complaining about something and then doing nothing about it because it involves actually going to meetings, etc

1 Like

YOU! You are my kind of person! I’m doing the same

Yes. Tumbler.

Or a flex fitted version?

The problem with sublimation is that you can’t print lighter images over darker shirts. And it’s not too pricy, I offer it in my business.

What’s the status of the swag? Were decisions made on what would be available for purchase?

@johnesc

Our VP of marketing has told me hat, shirt, umbrella available this Fall for sale, plus some giveaways :wink:

:cheers:

3 Likes

Great.
I know you had a mock yard sign made up. If there’s a way to get the artwork. I could even have my own yard sign made. I’d like to advertise to my neighbors.

1 Like

No one wants a belt buckle?!? C’mon guys…

A belt buckle gets my vote. Preferably one with a bottle opener worked into the design…

3 Likes

Just to put in my 2 cents, with any item that has the Rachio logo, you should also add your products name like “Rachio, the smartest in sprinkler controllers” It doesn’t have to be large lettering. I have a T shirt with the big Rachio insignia and no one even knows what it means outside of the community and a little advertising wouldn’t hurt. Speaking about the T shirt, maybe instead of putting the large logo smack in the middle, put a smaller one toward the collar bone with the Rachio name below it.

2 Likes

Whatever happened to this awesome idea @franz? Was looking forward to a couple of items esp that yard sign!

1 Like

You didn’t get the memo? @franz shipped me the car in late January.

5 Likes

We didn’t get quite enough traction on the yard sign to justify it, but some of the other winners can be found on our Rachio Swag Store! Looking to maybe run a similar poll in the near future… keep your eyes peeled :wink:

McKynzee :rachio:

1 Like

I had my heart set on the sign

And they double as Catch Cups if you added measuring scales!

1 Like

Now that I have the weeds under control in my lawn (they were really bad last year and I launched an aggressive program to get rid of them), I would love to post a Rachio sign in my yard. Most of my neighbors have security system signs up, and they almost all have sprinkler systems. The yard sign would be far better advertising in my neighborhood than wearing something with the logo on it. Especially in my area where my irrigation watering bill is reduced just because I use a smart controller.

1 Like