Rachio customer support call drops

Trying to get help (again and again) for my Gen 2 that spends 75% of the time offline. I think it’s time for me to toss it away and move back to my real sprinkler system that worked without the Web. Today, customer support never picks up, putting me on hold with music - no “welcome to Rachio” voice - and drops the call at exactly 11 minutes each time. I’ve emailed them but haven’t heard back yet. It’s been 33 min now. Is there a way to get help for my G2 stuck on the third light any other way?

And yes. I’ve reconnected it to my wifi. I have to do that several times a week. I guess it’s obvious this product can’t be trusted when I’m out of town. Are there refunds? This product is positively a far worse experience than my regular sprinkler system.

@Thundercats

Sorry that you have been experiencing trouble. Our call system is having trouble this morning and our IT team is looking into it as we speak. If you haven’t already I would suggest taking a look at this article for tips on troubleshooting gen 2s stuck on the 3rd light blinking.

If you want to schedule a call for us to reach out to you instead of the other way around, please go here to find a time that works best for you to have us get in touch.

2 Likes

Hey @thundercats-
Saw you were able to get in touch with support- is your controller staying online more consistently now?
Sorry again for the difficulties!
McKynzee :rachio:

1 Like

So far so good. Thanks.

1 Like