Rachio 3 Shipping Update

I ordered my Rachio 3 16 zone on April 6th, received an email promising shipment before May 21st (after other emails insinuating much sooner), and still haven’t received any update email, shipping confirmation, or anything else to reflect that date being missed.

My patience is nearly gone (as with most on these boards right now) with the failure to properly communicate and manage expectations.

When is the next “promised” date I should anticipate?

@Shospes - looks like Ed was able to get ahold of you Monday with a tracking number

@teshreve - yours has shipped, I’ll DM you the tracking info :slight_smile:

@mpm2003 - yours has shipped also, sending over the tracking info!

-Lo :rachio:

3 Likes

If we just ordered Rachio 3 8 zone online this week would it be safe to say we wont get it for another month?

Nope :slight_smile:

Your 8 zone should ship within the week @bpcanecorso!

1 Like

Glad to see you guys are caught up now. Loving my Gen 3 :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank You Can’t wait to install it my first Irrigation controller

2 Likes

Hello - any update on orders placed around May 18th? With it showing shipping in 1 week now, would have thought have heard something by now.

Hey @evanheiser!

Your controller should be going out today so keep an eye on your email for shipping info!

:cheers: Lo

2 Likes

Thanks - will definitely be on the lookout for it.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Shipping date for flow meters?

When are the wireless flow meters shipping?

Hey @doylecoons!

Wireless Flow Meters will ship in mid-June :grinning:

1 Like

Woot! Woot!

Has the eta for 16 zone orders changed? I placed mine a week ago.
New sod, desperate to get the controller, the one I’m replacing has basically died.

@edukins - this was posted a couple of days ago:

I don’t know about that. I ordered the 8 zone gen 3 on Saturday and as of Friday no shipping information, just confirmation Rachio got paid.

@rshea-

Do you mind providing me with your order number?

@edukins-

Your order should be shipping very soon, but sounds like your sod needs it ASAP. I can work with our team to get your unit out today if you provide me with your order number as well.

1 Like

@mckynzee
Yep, my sod definitely needs it!
My order #: 12345623929

@edukins and @rshea-

Sorry for the confusion. The quickest way for us to get those orders resolved is an email to orders@rachio.com. Make sure to include you order numbers, and feel free to mention this thread!

1 Like

@mckynzee
I did actually open a ticket via email yesterday and was informed that the order would ship out today. Still waiting for the the shipment confirmation email with tracking info.