Rachio 2nd gen won't turn on

Hi I just recently bought a Gen 2 Rachio and I installed it today and after I installed it it will not turn on. Once I plug it in it just goes straight to a solid blue light, I never see it blink and I can’t get it to connect it to my wifi.

Hi comptr,

Thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that your controller isn’t getting past light one when you plug it in. Would you be able to send us your address, a receipt from where you had purchased your unit from, and your serial number to support@rachio.com? I’ll be able to get a replacement processed for you. I apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you,
Krista

2 Likes

I already call CS and waited on the phone for while till someone answered but I am trying to find out how a Brand New device just wont get past that first light. They already set me up with a replacement and gave me a # for the replacement and said they would overnight it.

Thanks for your prompt response! I’m sorry for the wait time on hold. While manufacturing defects are rare, they can occur due to shipping or other unforeseen events. I truly apologize for any inconvenience. We will be sending out your device first thing on Tuesday morning, for Wednesday delivery due to the holiday weekend. As soon as we have a tracking number, we’ll get that sent to you immediately.

Krista

I hope you guys can speed up the shipping since I need it ASAP or At least till Wednesday Morning, since I am having the gardner come out again to replace it.

We certainly will. As soon as I have your tracking number, I’ll send it your way. Thanks again for your patience and support and again, I truly apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a great holiday weekend,
Krista

1 Like