Rachio 2.0 Software is coming!

It’s been four weeks since the initial post said you’d show something every Friday. At this point your four sneak peaks behind. Lets see something.

@FisherFamily I think you’ve just missed the posts :wink:. Search for ‘2.0 Preview’ in the search box upper right corner and you will find our previous posts.

Thanks and have a great day!

:beers:

Hey @franz and @emil ,
Any ETA on the 2.0 software :wink:

@forza1976 As of now, still tracking for May, we will start testing next week :wink:

I’ll post how testing is going, and when we submit to Apple store for approval.

Sweet, looking forward to the updates and new features.

@forza1976 – what feature are you most excited for?

I can’t decide between Preferred Weather Stations and Flex Schedules

I would say the new remote, preferred weather stations and the dashboard. Also resolution update for the iPhone 6+, my Wink, Nest and Dropcam apps have all updated their resolution which is nice when you can see more on the screen for any app.

1 Like

i have high hopes for flex schedules. mostly excited about being able to tweak zone settings and have schedules update automagically.

Hi again, @plainsane!

Great point. Adding dynamic schedules will make the Iro very reactive to daily changes in the weather. I can’t wait to see and hear of the additional water savings it will create.

Is May 2015 still on track or has the release date been pushed back?

@Kevlar3D, good morning. We’re in the process of testing 2.0 now. We hope to release it soon :smile:

1 Like

Forza1976 your not complete until you have the Kevo. LOL

Cant wait for the new rerelease its just keeps getting better and better.
I thinking of the zones is a blender just right for margaritas. Lol
The Gurus at Rachio are burning the candle on this one.
Keep up the great work lads.

Haha. True, however we have three kwikset 911 zwave deadbolts monitored by an alarm system. I love gadgets :wink:

I’m a fan of zwave

Any news? We would like to beta test all these improvements.

1 Like

Beta testers on iOS currently, will try to get one more beta build out hopefully this weekend.

PM me your Apple login email address if you want to receive a beta build.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Will Android users be seeing this at the same time as our Apple community?

Affirmative.

Updated on the iPad today and setup all smart schedules. So far so good. The only issue (again) is conflict between the two iro. We absolutely need to manage global schedules across all iros. Do you know what will happen when iro 2 fires while iro 1 is running?

I guess it depends on how your zones are setup. If they are on the same water supply the water pressure would be impacted.

1 Like