Program Pause and Zone Skip

+1 on this feature. The ability to pause a schedule would be great! At the very least, having the ability to skip zones would at least let me restart watering on the correct zone, avoiding double watering all the ones that have completed.

In conjunction with this, I’d like to see a true “delay” feature. Right now I only have the option for “rain delay”, which would be more appropriately names rain skip. If I enter a rain delay to affect a “pause” of watering, I either miss the next 24 hours of scheduled waterings, or if I remember to remove it I have to start over with the schedule. A true delay (or pause) would let me enter the number of hours to delay, then resume the watering where it left off without repeating any zones.

@iGardenBB

I can’t give you a timeline but would like to relay that we are performing a major (massive?) overhaul of our current infrastructure. This includes our top requested features as well as a platform that will allow us to innovate much faster than before. Sorry to be so vague, but it is going to take quite an amount of time and effort from our development team, and we are excited for the future.

:cheers:

1 Like

Well pump delay!!!

@Dkd114

Yes, that is in our most requested feature list. :wink:

I just want to re-iterate no timelines on this, but trust that we are listening and building.

2 Likes

Just another vote for the Pause/Resume functionality. Would be a great feature. Just installed my Gen 2 Rachio and love it!

3 Likes

Just checking in to see if there’s an expected availability date for the pause feature. Last post appears to be from July 2016. My dog thanks you in advance for implementing this so she can go out while the sprinklers are running. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are still cranking away on v3.0 and I can’t give any dates, but I’m sure your dog will be happy :wink:

2 Likes

Excellent! Thank you!

Amen to that, Meaker!!!. Exactly one of my reasons for wanting a pause button.

1 Like

Approaching 3 years on their thread. I just purchased a Rachio - love it. The schedule I set up is generally right, I think, but this morning it conflicts with a shower (bathing). I want to pause the watering until after the shower and then resume. I searched and found this thread, but I don’t see it implemented in the app.

1 Like