Problem

I am from México City. I bought a house with Rachio, ir used to worked. No the engine warer pump starts but no water comes out in any zona, i think mine si generation 1, someone can heló me?

@jmanuel -

1. Sounds like you have pump to supply water to the irrigation system and the Rachio is starting the pump. Open the manual bleed valve on a zone and start a schedule on the Rachio and see if water comes out of that zone. Trying to confirm that the pump has a prime and is pushing out water to the zone.

2. If no zones work, I’d look at the COM(mon) wiring. Use a ohm meter to check resistivity down each zone line and returning via the common wire. There should be some resistance down each line.

3. A generation one Rachio has a white square form factor. Gen 2 and 3 are rectangular.

Let me know if I misinterpreted your request.

1 Like

Hi. Thank you very much.

1. Rachio is starting the pump. I opened the manual bleed valve on a zone and start a schedule on the Rachio and no water comes out of that zone.

2. I looked at the COM(mon) wiring. I uses a ohm meter to check resistivity down each zone line and returning via the common wire and apparently this si what si not working.

3. I have rachio generation 1.

What can i do? Thank you!