Pending Watering Notification

Is there anyway to setup a notification for pending watering the next day? We have a playset in the backyard that I like to move the night before so it doesn’t block the sprinklers in the morning. Is there anyway to get a notification whether through smartthings or iftt or the app that the sprinklers are scheduled to run the next day?

1 Like

Hmm nothing comes to mind off the top of my head. What type of schedules are you running? I’m guessing a Flex Daily if you are unsure when the schedules will run.

There is an IFTTT recipe that can trigger when a schedule is set NOT to skip due to weather, but Rachio only checks this an hour before the schedule is set to run, not exactly a lot of time to move a playset!

I think your best bet for now would be to check the calendar to see if the zone in question is set to run the next day or not. Either that or set an interval restriction on that schedule, and move the playset on the days it is allowed to operate. Maybe put that zone in its own schedule so you don’t have to worry about the other zones.

I’ll do some digging and see if I can find anything else.

Any luck with that? I have the same issue. Seems like an easy feature