New user

I’m a little worried about this product. Support on phone said TECH support will have to call me back. Couldn’t say when. Read another post about not returning phone calls. Meanwhile, the old sprinkler controller is disconnected and I’m without watering capability.

@purple, sorry for any concern. Our phone queue is designed to avoid call holding. As such if all support team members are busy, a receptionist will take a message and we’ll call you back as soon as possible.

We return ALL calls. Support is very important to our company and we have a team of trained individuals available 12 hours a day, 7 days a week to help.

Could you tell us more about the problem you’re having? If you have any photos of wiring, please email them to our support team [support@rachio.com] and we’ll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks, Emil

I’ve had nothing but great experiences here! Post your issues, they’ll get you running in no time!

someone has already gotten back to me!! i get such bad tech support everywhere else i was afraid of more of the same. But not you guys! Great, quick support. thank you.

2 Likes

Good news!

@purple, just wanted to check in and see how the Iro is working for you? Have you had a chance to check out the 2.0 version of the app yet?

Best, Emil