New PWS

So I just setup my Netatmo and rain gauge. I’m setup the meteoware and see the station on PWSweather. How do I get my station to display in the app and use this information? I’ve turned the PWS option on and off over and over and it’s still not seeing it. Thanks!

Jeremy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. That is great news that you setup your Netatmo. Did you just get this completed recently? If so it takes some time for the full integration to complete and have the Iro read the station. Typically we say to wait about 24 hours.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Kevin

@jeremyshultz

I’ve seen it take up to a week for some people…needs to upload weather locally, then push to Meteoware, then to PWSweather for the Iro to see it.

I’d recommend you check it again tomorrow and maybe do some target practice if there’s any squirrels in the lawn to kill time :wink:

Sorry we can’t be of more help.

Thanks, Emil

It’s working like a charm now :smile: can’t wait for the wind sensor to start shipping from Netatmo. Should be good. Thanks again!

1 Like

Happy to hear that your Iro is pulling from your PWS now. I am sure the wind sensor will help as well.

Keep us posted if you have any other questions.

Thanks again for your support.

Best,
Kevin

The Netatmo Wind Sensor is news to me, but looks great! Hopefully they will sell the base station, rain gauge and wind sensor as a bundle :wink:

Thanks for sharing!