Here's what's happened to me:
One of my zone's is messed up now. Definition of 'messed up:' It's still pretty dry, needing water, but flex scheduling doesn't have it calling for water for another week.
How can this happen. As part of my implementation of my Ira, I also fixed some zones that hadn't been watered for a while due to broken heads.
I didn't fix the zone until after flex scheduling started. When I did all of the manual waterings to catch up the very dry zone, flex scheduling now thinks the zone is so satisfied that it won't water it for another week.
If fact, the zone is probably still a little short of water.
Thinking about this further, I think the request is to make it possible to re-sync Flex sched conditions to what's actually out there.
Do it via allowing manual waterings to change the actual outside conditions without changing flex sched parameters, or the reverse. Continue to count manual waterings toward flex sched data but allow for a manual adjustment to the zone's flex sched numbers
Either one would accomplish the mission.
The same challenge occurs with energy monitoring systems, where there's accumulations for kWh or gals/min., etc. Needed is some way to manually adjust the accumulations when they are first set up or when something unusual needs to be reconciled.