Need my Account Rachio reassociated

I need my Rachio reset so I can set it up again.

My email is old, and it does not work since I cancelled it.

How do I reach someone to allow me to set it up again? Does factory reset work?

@billnbell

I can have the engineering team help out. Can you please PM me with more information on ā€œRachio reset so I can set it up againā€? If you just want an email change we can do that or more.

:cheers:

Serial number SR0518421

Hi, this sort of seems applicable to my situation too. I have a client who just died and Iā€™m the only one managing his irrigation. But the house may be soldā€¦or notā€¦how do I go about passing on the controller access? My best bet for now would to see if his son ( not living at property) would take controlā€¦maybe I could get his email address?

@dna1212

If you can get his email address and the serial number of the controller we can transfer the account for you.

Can we transfer this account? Serial # VR0629293
New email of Pboothby@gmail.com

My email is Chrysalisgardens@gmail.com if I could beccā€™d on the email exchangeā€¦if there is one.
THANK you!
Ann

Ah nuts, thought I was PMā€™ing you. Delete the posting if poss?

@AnnM - this can now be done in the application.

See ->

Thanks. I understand how this works when the owner shares access with ME but I donā€™t own this controller so I think thatā€™s why Iā€™m not seeing ā€˜shared accessā€™. Iā€™m the contractor who installed. The original owner of the controller died so weā€™re in limboā€¦

@AnnM, Got it. Then this is a task for @Franz.

1 Like

Hey @AnnM,

Actually, your timing is fantastic. Users can now request a transfer of ownership. This article should help :slight_smile: Transfer ownership of a Rachio controller to your account

-Lo :rachio:

2 Likes

Laura - good stuff. This forum is the bomb!

3 Likes

WOOHOO! :slight_smile: Happy to help!

1 Like

@laura.bauman You mean Iā€™m out of a job now? :smile:

1 Like

That is correct. Iā€™ll assume my new role as CTO this afternoon. :v: (Iā€™m sure my English degree will help make me a really great CTO). :joy:

1 Like

@laura.bauman - actually the CIO of American Airlines has an English degree:

https://www.aa.com/i18n/customer-service/about-us/leadership-bios/maya-leibman.jsp

2 Likes

What! Thatā€™s fantastic!

1 Like

@laura.bauman - now if there would be a form to automate adding weather stations to WUFYI then @Gene could go back to his real job!

3 Likes

@dlane Ooh, great thinking! @Gene is such a rockstar!

2 Likes

The progress is slowly moving towards that being ready :slight_smile:

2 Likes