My system moisture levels are not triggering a water cycle

My gen 2 system has decided not to water because of a station reported .46" of rain on June 2nd and another .11" on June 3. This did not happen at my house so I attempted to adjust (empty) my moisture level on June 3 to make it water this AM of June 4th. It did not water any of my zones, and I had adjusted (emptied) all of them. I use flex schedule on 4 zones and fixed on 2. Here is a shot of one on my flex moisture graphs.

I believe my rain threshold is set for .125".

Would appreciate some insight as to what the system is thinking.

Hey @edbianc!

This one was a little tricky…

When your fixed schedule for Zone 1 and Zone 2 got that Rain Skip at 6:10, Rachio sent a “pause” to your controller in order to skip that schedule. Unfortunately, since you flex schedule is close to the same start time, it accidentally got caught in that “pause” time from your fixed schedule skip. It actually looks like this has happened a few times in the past as well. In order to prevent this from happening in the future, I would recommend you keep your schedule start times at least an hour apart. This way, they won’t get caught in each others skips! I hope that helps.

McKynzee :rachio: