Multiple Perpetual Schedules

Our county has mandatory day and time restrictions for outdoor water use from May 1 to September 30 each year. From October 1 through April 30 there are no such restrictions.

I would like to set up perpetual (never ending) schedules to accommodate this situation. One schedule that is active from May 1 to September 30 and another from October 1 through April 30. Both schedules would be perpetual in that they would continue during their dates until deleted or the dates changed.

Can this be done?

@JimmyT - in the current version one needs to specify the year when entering the start/end dates. So just once a year one would need to edit the four starting and ending dates over the two schedules.

1 Like

Thanks. Perhaps a future software update will address this situation and make it more automatic.

1 Like

Simply remove the year requirement to end a schedule is what I need. I have the zones running to Oct 1. No need to water after that time in the pacific northwest. But then I need to edit all these zones in the spring to the new year. Seems like an easy fix… if no year, assume current year.