The moisture chart (btw.... we can't even use that word in our house. Wife hates it. Brownies are "non-dry" here, ) are cool to look at, but maybe they leave a little room for improvement.
Comments based on an iPhone 7 Plus screen in portrait rotation. Latest Rachio app & iOS version as of today.
- Dates are currently a # followed by elipsis rather than "6th" for example.
- No Y-axis scale, or values per day
- No forward looking trend line
- Seem to be locked into N-6 to N days of chart rather than maybe N-3 to N+3 for a look back+present+look forward view.
- No landscape mode to show more data.
A quick mock-up I did of a landscape mode.
- Fixed the X-Axis dates
- Added a dotted forward looking trend line based on expected evap or irrigation+precipitation
- Added data values for each marker.
You could even put a little rain cloud icon indicating precipitation if the line went up due to a rain event rather than an irrigation event.