After manually going through the Schedule Updates and Watering History logs for the past 7 days, including merging the two, including fixing out of sequence postings, and including putting zone numbers in numerical order, I’ve concluded that everything is running exactly the way the Iro is currently programmed.
I made an error earlier concluding that there was a mystery Flex Daily Sched running just zone 10. I’m sorry I troubled you with your valuable time on this. The effort of combining the log postings, putting the log posting in chronological order, and putting the zone numbers in numerical order helped a lot to confirm everything is as it should be.
I’m going to post an suggestion for improvement in the enhancement section to enhance the logging function, encouraging for a more simply log.