Help setting custom schedule

Atlanta is in a drought and has restricted watering. It’s an odd-even system BUT limited to 2 days per week. I can do either on the Racchio app, but not the combined requirement. Any ideas other than manual?

Hey @Pddcoo!
I am a little confused about your restriction- after doing some research this is what I’m seeing:

Limits outdoor watering to two days a week on an odd-even schedule. Even numbered addresses may water Wednesdays and Saturdays (4 p.m. to 10 a.m.); odd numbered addresses may water Thursdays and Sundays (4 p.m. to 10 a.m.). No water for outdoor fountains, car washes or power washing of homes.

Found that here: Atlanta weather: Water restrictions, watering lawns, washing cars.
If this is correct, I would use a Fixed Days schedule and allow watering on whichever two days are allowed for your address. If not, let me know what the restriction is and I can help you out!

McKynzee :rachio:

1 Like

Thanks! Evidently, they posted that clarification overnight. There was some confusion on the public’s part.

@Pddcoo I was confused at first too, when they said “odd even” I initially thought days, then saw that that was referring to addresses. Let me know if you need any other help!

1 Like

Thanks! Oviously I’m not a hige user of forums. In this case, you were spot on. The odd-even just set the specific days. Working fine now.

2 Likes

@Pddcoo No problem :joy: Glad to hear it’s working well for you!