Generation 2 8 Zone Now Available!

I am being told only Gen 2 16 zone will be available for PRO packaging (2 yr. warranty, etc.).

:cheers:

Thank you for the quick reply. Looks like Iā€™ll get the 16 zone via installer since they said theyā€™d cover labor warranty if needed for 2 years. Thanks again and looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick response and resolution! Please donā€™t spend extra money on fast shipping. Even though I canā€™t wait to get it and get it setup I can wait a couple more days. Was just concerned because it appeared that others had already received and mine hadnā€™t shipped, rightfully so it appears. :slight_smile:
Once I get it set up and get familiar with itā€™s functionality I have other people that have been bugging me for a suggestion for a smarter solution for irrigation. Canā€™t wait to see what Rachio has to offer.

Thanks!

1 Like

Our director of fulfillment has taken care of everything, hope you enjoy it! :wink:

Ordered my 8 Zone with the box yesterday. Order #1919. Hope it ships soon. :wink:

1 Like

@franz Any chance you have updated info on this? I check their site daily, but THD certainly isnā€™t Amazon. I feel like there is some sheet of paper sitting in a desk filer at THD. :sob:

Iā€™m being told days :wink: