Hey all! I know some of you were already able to connect, but I wanted to post and let everyone know we have officially resolved the issue, and have taken steps to prevent a situation like this from happening again.
You can use these steps to connect your controller:
- Unplug the power cord, wait 5 seconds and plug it back in.
- When the 2nd light starts flashing, hold the up and circle button until all 16 LED lights are fully illuminated. This will factory reset the controller.
- Wait a few moments as your controller restarts.
- Once Light 1 is solid and Light 2 is flashing, attempt to connect your controller to WiFi (for help, please see step 5).
- If you experience issues connecting the controller to WiFi, force close the app, and repeat steps 1-4.
If anyone has any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us through the community or through support. Thank you so much to everyone for being so patient and understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused, and I hope now that you can get connected you will enjoy your new controller