I have a landscaping area that I set to fixed days, three times a day, 3 minutes in the morning, 4 minutes at noon and 3 minutes in the evening.
I have not looked at it for a couple months, but just did -- All duration times were changed to 1 minute, not by me.
Also, the times were shown as 1 minute on the Android app, but 2 minutes through the web interface. So some inconsistency.
Just wondering if I have found a bug, and if this is already known, sorry. When I first set these up in spring, I checked them constantly.
I do have smart cycle and weather intelligence on, in case those are what have affected the duration number.