EPA WaterSense

Check out this link:
http://waterawarenessmonth.com/rebates.html

I just searched for Irrigation and several cities came up on the list. Hopefully yours shows up.

Orange County California rebates up to $380 per controller via ocwatersmart.com. I’ve had my rachio since February and totally happy with it (especially since the water district will be rebating the whole price).

1 Like

@huggiesdad Good stuff!

:beers:

Sorry guys, I’ve been offline with the flu for a few days. Didn’t mean to keep you waiting…

@mdknapp

I believe the rain sensor would be covered, but as you mentioned, a pre-approval is required, so I would have to defer to their decision at that time. The process is long and involved but has a big pay off! From other users in the area that have gone through it, they have reported back that it’s pretty simple and web based to sign-up for. :wink:

@utemorley2012

Sorry, but at this time, from our latest research, we found that Phoenix does not offer a rebate at this time… :pensive:

Woo Hoo! I just received a $249.00 rebate on my water bill from my municipal water company. :smile:

1 Like

@sunny Fantastic, and hopefully we can play our part in conserving water, and :moneybag:

@sunny (hi again :smile:) , that’s awesome! If I may ask, who’s your muni water company?

Happy Watering! :droplet:

Emil

SoCal Water$mart has notified me that “Upon verification of information submitted, your application will qualify for a $299.00 rebate, if funds have not yet been depleted.”

So it this really happens all the Iro will have cost me is the sales tax plus a dollar.

1 Like

Nice!

:beers:

Interesting… I live in Los Angeles county and I received $200… I shouldn’t complain, though, I bought mine as an Amazon Warehouse deal and got the 16-zone for $260.

@steve28, each local water utility has their own program. SoCal Water$mart might give you a rebate in addition to the city/county rebate you received. I’d recommend checking it out.

Hope this helps!

Best, Emil

SoCal Water$mart has notified me that “Upon verification of information submitted, your application will qualify for a $299.00 rebate, if funds have not yet been depleted.”

Got the check the other day, so definately a good investment.