@jdowson, thanks for your continued feedback and recommendations. My thoughts below:
1) There's much more to precip rates that just knowing the number of heads and square footage. Head placement, water pressure to the heads, and the nozzle insert for each head all play a key role. I wish it was simpler and easier to configure.
2) I do like a crowdsourced model...assuming it's accurate
3) This setting can be configured by the user. I'm sorry, but I do not see how it pertains to #1.
4) No mash up, yet...but it's on the backlog.
5) Hmm, love the idea, but that's MUCH easier said then done. It's also on the backlog.
6) Noted, thanks for the clarification.
As @jdowson mentioned, this can be done via the Master Valve feature. For more information, please see this support article.
Hope this helps.