Downloadable Station Listing

Is there any way to download all of my zone’s data into something like a CSV file? I have 15 zones and it takes some time to go through each zone and it’s associated advanced settings to ensure the values are what I want. I know that I can download watering history.

On a somewhat related topic. Reading up on crop coefficients, it seems that they should change monthly reflecting seasonal weather changes. Currently I can change them in the advanced settings but wouldn’t it be more practical (especially since I have 15 zones) if they were programmed to change automatically and allow the user to override if needed? I seem to remember reading somewhere in the forums that it used to be that way.

1 Like

This is our only option at the moment which it seems you already know about.

https://support.rachio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000512428-Water-Usage-and-Water-Savings

At some point I’d like to get this back in, the team is researching feasibility.

:cheers:

I too have a full 15 zones and would love to be able to download every zones settings to something like a csv file for analysis. In Dec 18 when jebgg asked the same question only water usage was available. Any changes since then?

I hand put mine into a spreadsheet. It’s a little work, but you should only have to do it once, or when you make changes to a zone.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. In the end I put all 16 zones in a spreadsheet but it was outdated as soon as completed (flex changes, seasonal changes, my changes, etc.). I would still like to be able to download all (and I do me all) the settings per zone and schedule at will for analysis against actual watering observed, but I guess I’ll just muck along.