Cycle and soak delay (version 1.3.2)

I think they have to turn Cycle Soak on in the cloud first - then we can see it.

I don’t see any cycle soak option in the new updated android app either?

They should be pushing an update to the servers today.

Looked like it takes a few min maybe 10 to download from the cloud after you create the schedule and watering times.

It is definitely there in my Android app. Check under Watering Times, then open one of your watering times, it is called “Smart Cycle”

It’s in my iOS app now, but then again, I’ve had it there for awhile.

I can see the option now and can also see that my total watering duration time has gone up for an existing schedule without the actual watering times for zones being changed with the smart cycle option enabled :slight_smile:

@Ranjeetv‌ I just want to make sure that your device did what you expected it to do. When you say that the total watering duration went up, but not the zone durations, are you referring to the fact that the system now splits times and allocates enough time in between for a soak?

I just want to make sure it’s operating as you would expect it to.

thanks

Chris - I think it did what I was expecting it b to do i.e. it seems like it split times to account for cycle soak as the individual zone run times didn’t show as changed. Only thing I couldn’t see from the calendar was the intervals it was doing the cycle soak for :frowning:

@Ranjeetv‌ Hm, ok. In the calendar view, you should be able to see the total cycle time and then the individual zone cycle times under that. Check out my attached screen shot.

You may need to zoom in to the calendar entry before it starts showing as a series of cycles.

Zooming in did the trick and I can now see that my watering schedule was split to 4 cycles :slight_smile: