Customer Support Review

This post has nothing to do with my equipment (Which I ***LOVE!***), but more so with the customer support I have received and seen others receive. I have not found a better customer support resource anywhere online. I just purchased a new home so believe me I have had lots of recent experience with various support websites, phone calls, emails etc from various companies. It does not get any better than Rachio. If you are feeling apprehensive about making the purchase for a relatively expensive irrigation controller (compared to some of the cheaper brands), the Iro is worth the price on its own but the customer service and support puts it light years ahead of anything else on the market. Specifically, Emil and Franz are some of the best people to work with. Those are the only two I have personally had experience with but I am sure the other representatives are fantastic as well. These two gentleman are attentive to the needs of customers and go above and beyond to make sure the equipment works perfect and listen to product suggestions. So I just wanted to say thanks to all the Rachio support representatives and let potential future customers know the Iro is certainly worth it. Also, it may sound like I work for the company with the glowing post but I assure you the service is just THAT good that I needed to make this post.

2 Likes

@utemorley2012 We do really appreciate the kind words, especially the support team who are managing the front line. Those words go a long way. Don’t know what else other to say than ‘thanks’ and let us know if there is anything we can be doing differently.

Have a great day!

@utemorley2012 You’re too kind! :blush: Thank you for the shout out. It’s a pleasure to help users like you.

My Iro was among the first shipped, so there were some minor hiccups in getting it set up as would be expected. I worked with Chris, Franz and Emil. These guys were great in helping work out some minor bugs (some involved my router). I can’t say enough good things about these guys, especially Emil. What a terrific team to work with! What’s not to like about a Colorado company producing a great product??? I’m all about supporting creative start-ups and small local businesses.

I’m sold on this controller and now own 2. Each controller is located in a different climate zone and watering very different vegetation. I couldn’t be a more satisfied customer.

1 Like

@sunny More kind words, we do appreciate each and every customer that has joined the Rachio community. Can’t wait to share our new software coming out soon and continue to add value.

Thanks again and have a great day.

:beers: