When I manually run a zone I seem to be running into a bug where I cannot stop it without restarting the Rachio app. Here are the steps I use to reproduce.
1) Under Zones select a zone and the control for the zone drops down
2) Set run time using +- buttons and then click run button
3) The zone successfully starts. This is good
4) Click Stop button and control for zone rolls up but the zone continues running. This is bad
7) At this point if I don't do anything the zone will stop once the time set in #2 finishes.
If I force stop the Rachio app by double clicking the home button and swiping away the Rachio app and then restart I am able to click on the zone and press the Stop button to have it stop watering immediately.
This is a big pain when I am working on the system so I am frequently starting/stopping the zone.
iOS 7.1.2 (most current)
Rachio App Version - 1.5 and 1.6 (issue seen on both versions)