Can't change schedule

Under watering schedule I click the > and Will Water (Currently set to Monday, Thur).
If I try to change the days and click back it won’t change to what I selected.
In fact, I can see it change back to the old setting in the will water window before it closes when I click the back button.
Same problem if I click the X.

Is there some reason I cannot change the watering days?

This is the web app.
Thanks

@alexh Thanks for the feedback. I’ll review and let you know what I find…

Dan :rachio:

1 Like

@alexh,

The day selection should be fixed. Let me know if you run into anything else…

Thanks!
Dan :rachio:

1 Like

I might be confused or do I have wait for the fix…(I did restart browser).

Here is the issue, I want to switch from Fixed Days to Interval .
Seems like when I click on Schedule Type it should give me some options.

Good grief, I think I replied to an old post

I know this is an old post, but I’m having the same issue. The schedules I’ve created in the past don’t allow me the option to change from fixed to fixed interval, it just gives an explanation of what “fixed” means. I feel like this used to not be the case. I just updated my mobile app to ios 2.9.1. Thanks.

@jboddie33 Unfortunately if you want to switch between a fixed day schedule and a fixed interval schedule, you will actually have to create a new schedule! Let me know if I can answer any other questions.
McKynzee :rachio:

1 Like

Please have Rachio tech support bump this priority UP. This is a frequently used option, no doubt, and should provide options to choose between fixed, interval, etc., without having to create a new schedule!! Drop-down menu box so we can click on the type of schedule we want. Come on programmers! We love Rachio but needs some tweaks and this one is a biggy. Thank you!:blush::+1:

1 Like

it is very important that your software engineers add this important need. i am not alone in NOT wanting to redo 16 zones and the times for each zone just to change days, please get on this