Block times to NOT water

My watering schedule starts at 4 am. Due to the duration, it’s still running at 7:00 am when my Kids are waiting for the bus. Is there a way to block out for example 7 to 7:30 to not run, them resume where it left off?

They don’t have a feature like this. Your best option is to move the start time earlier. How much longer after 7am does your system run?

Gotcha well its a good suggestion for enhancement - new sod so watering times are long and don’t complete till 9:30

How are you watering your new sod right now? Are there several zones?

This is a common enhancement request. Many of us need a 10 AM to 6 PM block out period to comply with local watering restrictions.

Best regards,

Bill

1 Like

A quick fix for now is to have 2 watering times. For example for @wakeX2 time for your 1st Schedule watering would be @4am and make sure to only include the zones for enough time to finish watering by 6:30am the latest. Then create the 2nd watering schedule to start at 7:30am watering the remainder of your zones to finish up watering for the day.
I have setup my sprinklers this way. For mine I don’t want the sprinklers to water between 6:30am to 7:30am. So I set mine up to start watering zones 1 thru 3 at 4am which end prior to 6am, then I setup another schedule to water starting at 7:30am to complete watering the remainder zones 4 thru 8.

Maybe this will work for you as well.
Bill

2 Likes

Thank you guys for your suggestions… breaking up the schedule into two separate times sounds like my best bet till enhancements have been made

2 Likes