Adding WUnderground Station to Rachio with Gen 2

Thanks, got it. It was right in front of me I just didn’t see it.

Hello,

Is there a way to add this station so i can see and use it in my Rachio gen 2?

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=ISDERMAN12&cm_ven=localwx_pwsdash#history/tgraphs/s20180820/e20180919/mmonth

Thank you!

@Arto done (link), be on a lookout for PWS_ISDERMAN12 within Rachio in a couple of hours.

Cheers,
Gene

1 Like

You are great Gene! Thank you very much!

1 Like

I’m trying to get my wunderground station KTXRICHM155 into the weather intelligence feed. I have a Gen 2. Can anyone point me in the right direction for how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

@billy2818 done (link), be on the lookout for PWS_KTXRICHM155 within an hour or two.

If you were really interested in instructions on one of the ways to do this manually, here is the (link) to an earlier post. Posting here (like you did), or sending me a PM (link), is also acceptable :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for the help!

1 Like

Hello,
Would it be possible to add KCAOCEAN17 ?
Thank you and what a great service.

Kdow

@Kdow done (link), look for PWS_CAOCEAN17 within an hour or two.

Cheers,
Gene

3 Likes

Hello,

Could I get my PWS added:
https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KCAGRANI39
or
https://dashboard.ambientweather.net/devices/public/4ea84771d8625247e4d61c26ccbf6660

Thank you!

@howag done (link), PWS_KCAGRANI39 should be available soon. I’ve used a WU link since ambient provides a direct pwsweather integration (discussed a few posts back, here).

Cheers,
Gene

1 Like

I have a closer PWS, would you please add it?
KCAESCON219

Many thanks!!

Kyle

@harcosk done (link), you should be able to use PWS_KCAESCON219 within a few hours.

Cheers,
Gene

1 Like

Hi, I am in Australia and have a Underground weather station nearby that I would like to use with my new Rachio Gen 2. Are you able to add it to PWSweather so that I will be able to select it?

Thanking you in advance,
Geko

Details are:
Weather Station ID: INSWBATE3
Station Name: Corymbia Batemans Bay
Latitude / Longitude: S 35 ° 41 ’ 55 ‘’, E 150 ° 10 ’ 46 ‘’
Elevation: 62
City: Batemans Bay
State: NSW
Hardware: LaCrosse

done (link), @Geko your station will show up as PWS_INSWBATE3 within a few hours.

Happy new year,
Gene

3 Likes

@Gene If you ever take a trip to Australia, I’m sure you will have many places to stay :wink:

:cheers:

3 Likes

Wow that was quick. Thank you very much. I have now found another station on Wunderground that is quite close to me. Would you be able to add it also please. Detais are:
Weather Station ID: IMALONEY2
Station Name: Maloneys Beach
Latitude / Longitude: S 35 ° 42 ’ 33 ‘’, E 150 ° 14 ’ 59 ‘’
Elevation: 33
City: Maloneys Beach
State:
Hardware: Davis Vantage Vue (Wireless)
Software: weewx-3.8.2

@Geko, done, be on the lookout for PWS_IMALONEY2

2 Likes

Gene, can you please add WU station ID KCASONOR68?
Thanks a bunch.

@CaliKurt done (link), you’ll be able to use PWS_KCASONOR68 in a few hours.

Cheers,
Gene

2 Likes