2.0 Status

I signed up after Friday, as I just installed my Iro on Sunday. Any chance I will be able to get into the beta?

@mwhaley99 and @JSKGreenblatt, you’re on the list.

As of this post, the beta is closed.

You should all receive an email soon with details :wink:

Enjoy!

1 Like

Yes, it came in right about the time you posted.

@emil, I received your email for the BETA but have not received the one from Apple. Do you know when those will go out?

@emil - sent you a private message.

What if you don’t use itunes? Is that the only way to get the beta email?

@MaverickC2, hopefully soon! I know the development team was doing some final polishing today.

@SteinyD, I’ll check and reply tonight :smile:

@konglong, the beta email will come from TestFlight and you’ll need an Apple ID to download the beta version. The subject line will read something along the lines of “TestFlight: You’re invited to test Rachio 2.0.”

Hope this helps

2 Likes

I submitted mine ID early. I just haven’t seen the email 2nd email yet. First one arrived yesterday.

It’s only a matter of time before we go beta to zeta.

Was there any other types of screenshots you could show? I apologize if you posted newer ones in the past week (I did see the previous ones just nothing more recently). Thanks!

@jeremyshultz Will be posting a video this weekend. :beers:

1 Like

Well @franz that would be even BETTER! :+1:t2: :grin: thank you!

@konglong, @plainsane, just an update to this thread…the beta invite has been sent!

Everyone who is in the beta program should have receives an email tonight for 2.0.0 Build 11. If you received an invite for the 2.0.0 Build 7, please disregard it.

For feedback, please fill out this form. We’re asking that feedback to not be posted on the community until the beta testing is completed. Thank you in advance for your support and assistance.

@jeremyshultz, here’s the video Franz mentioned if you haven’t seen it yet :smiley:

4 Likes

I only got an invite to build 7. I went ahead and installed last night as flight test showed build 11. Don’t know why that was the case

@plainsane - Testflight will only present the latest version, regardless of what you were invited to. You should get successive emails every time Rachio posts a new built in the app store.

Yes, it is just that I didn’t get the build 11 notification and since an email went out that said to ignore the build 7 email, I sat on my hands.

@plainsane, any luck getting build 11 yet?

I never got an email for build 11, nor any other build.

I am testing on build 11 though as I said f it in the a and went to install 7 which gave me 11

@emil, just making sure I haven’t missed anything. I received the Beta e-mail notification for Android users saying I am part of the group, but haven’t seen anything since then. Is the first 2.0 beta for Android out yet?

Hopefully Android next week, thanks!

:beers: