2.0 Coming Monday, July 6th!

@JNotar Upgrading hardware, then releasing web app!

1 Like

NOT REALLY BUT IN MY HEAD, web ui was release…vp of sale for lono.com experience huge tital wave caused by flex schedule water savings. boat crashed.

1 Like

Just downloaded the updated app. I like the redesign, it is certainly more modern! I did however notice something that I is either a bug or a design decision that might need reviewing. If you press the “hamburger button” on the top left, the main UI slides to the right but still responds to presses and sliding up and down, but you can’t actually see what is happening. I somehow inadvertently started my main watering schedule by simply trying to slide the UI back over to the left. In fact, the UI actually got stuck on me and wouldn’t even slide back over, I had to force close the app and reopen to fix it.

I think when the hamburger button is pressed and the UI slides over, input should be disabled on it until it is brought back to the foreground.

Overall, nice update though!

2 Likes

Thanks, and thanks for the feedback. If there are any issues, please send to [support@rachio.com].

There they can validate/verify the issue and send to the development team.

Difficult to track issues through the forum groups :wink:

:beers:

Done.

the web app…it’s alive!

1 Like

1 Like

Well done. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now all hands on deck. Everyone get to work. LOL :mask:

1 Like

oh boy… and i just taught my wife how to use it this weekend. i should have waited. she opposes change. looks good!

1 Like

We just celebrated for about 5 minutes eating cake, now back to work!

6 Likes

OK have your cake and eat it too you guys deserve it. :smile:
Thank you very much for all the hard work. :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

hey fellas, i want you all to go out and buy the very best sativa you can find at your local dispensary and light that smack up! you all earn it, send me the bill!

can anybody share at a high level what is up next? im hoping more ifttt integration is in that list…maybe some super awesome next level soil moisture meter? i mean, when i think about saving water, i get a chubosity, need something to help cure it…

http://community.rachio.com/t/new-ifttt-event-trigger-coming-soon/1467/3

Thanx for this, I missed it. I’m super stoked by the new events, that just added an amazing amount of extensibility. I already have my first recipe thought out and i giddy.

Great Job on 2.0

Just a fyi to anyone, if your mobile app lists no weather station and no upcoming watering schedules, but your web based version does have all the info you previously set up, don’t panic. Merely log out and then log back into the mobile app. It then brings in all the info.

yea, im actually having an opposing issue, i dont see my gallons used, nor history in the web app but looks as i would expect on the mobile app.

i will assume this is caused by other 2.0 release issues and will raise it to support if i observe thsi same behavior tonight.

I see them but they are off the chart. :scream:

Mildly amused, running through the options in the new version, to see my local weather station as being 7,008.00 miles away. Changed it, (nice map, by the way)and it’s back to 1.19 miles, as it should.

I was going to say ‘no water use information on the mobile app’, but it appeared after about 2 minutes (I’d left the app open as I typed).

I’m liking the new app a lot.

2 Likes

I like the looks of the update, but I really miss the calendar view. With one glance I was able to see what schedules would run on what days. Please bring back the full calendar on the web access page.